19/02/2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, Just thought I would let all you readers out there know, that it's my sweet lovers 45th Birthday (20.02.65)

Just look at this one below. He's getting an old man now and needs his rest....Arrh... Love him.




But on a better note, he looks a bit more with it on the next one.


Cheers Babe. Just sorry I can't be with you on your special day.
Anyway Happy Birthday you balding, fat, hairy arsed, 45 year old truck driver.
Have a good one babe and you can have your present when I see you next xxx.

I'm sure all you readers will agree in wishing Bob a very Happy Birthday.
And as he says "keep it sunny side up till the next one............."

4 comments:

  1. Lol, he'll thank you for hijacking the blog.
    happy birthday boss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank`s Mick I am going to sort caz out when i get there the littel soso.hope all is good up there. Hope you both have a good time in july..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Yeah Yeah, You and whose army. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bob how are you doing mate I will be crossing into Europe in the next couple of weeks so I will keep an eye open for you. mike

    ReplyDelete